Pre Holiday & Arrival Information
Before you start your holiday with us please read the important information provided on the following pages carefully:
We do hope this answers any queries you may have, however, should you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We would very much appreciate if (you have not already done so at the time of booking) you could please advise us of your response to the few questions below and email the answers to us at least 7 days prior to your arrival. You can also call us to provide the information. It may be necessary for us to contact you during your journey to Inverness, therefore, if possible please state a mobile telephone number which will be switched on.
Please note that payment for bicycle hire is required in advance, due to the limited amount of hire bikes available.
We usually email you these questions once you paid your hire balance in full. You may have already provided some of the details when making your booking, so you can just skip those questions.
Thank you very much for your assistance.
1) Will you be parking any cars with us?
Please state how many cars and include the registration numbers, where possible.
Should you require a space for a larger vehicle, such as a motor home, caravan or camper, it is important to contact us well in advance to discuss whether we can accommodate your request, as there are only limited spaces available for large vehicles. We may also have to limit the number of cars per booking, however if this is the case we will advise well in advance and advise on alternative car parking arrangements.
2) Brief details of previous boating experience?
3) Do you wish to take your own bedding? (If so please advise if you require us to supply anything eg duvets & pillows)
4) Your travel arrangements?
Your boat will be normally be available sometime between 11:00 and 14:00 hrs and you will be provided with an arrival slot a few weeks in advance of your arrival. Therefore it will be really helpful if we know you are on an early flight or train into Inverness, or plan to stay locally the night before.
It is particularly important to tell us if your arrival time is likely to be after 14:00. Arrivals after 16:00 must be arranged with us in advance.
5) Names of all crew members? (Please also provide ages of anyone under 18.)
6) How many seperate households will be onboard?
7) Do you wish to provide an emergency contact including phone number?
(A person not on board your hire vessel)
8) Do you require any bikes to hire? (Subject to availabilty)
Payment for bike hire must be made in advance. Please contact the boat yard.
See Prices & Info page for details.
9) We would also be grateful if you could provide us with a mobile phone number you are travelling with.