- Motor Boat & Yachting - Five of the best British charter holidays - We're very proud to be at the top!
- Stunning 2 bedroom executive properties, Hedgefield House Holiday Apartments. An ideal base in Inverness for you to stay a couple of nights before or after your cruise with us. 10% Discount to Caley Cruisers customers.
- Our Kintail was featured on Channel 4's " Great Canal Journeys "
(Adobe Flash Player required)
- The online magazine Motorboat Owner was a 12-page editorial article published about a weekly cruise on the canal on our Balmoral class (PDF file).
- We have 2 stunning holiday cottages on the beautiful Isle of Skye. Blue Sea Cottage can sleep 4 and is located in Milovaig in North West Skye. Claigan View sleeps 2 and is situated at Galtrigill. Both cottages are available to rent all year round.
- See our Boat Building page - we're always kept busy!
- Dan Milner, Photographer & Journalist, wrote an article about a boating/mountain bike holiday on the Great Glen on one of our Highland Monarch class cruisers. The article FAT TYRE PIRATES was published in the May 2012 issue of the MOUNTAIN BIKING UK Magazine.
- Radio Broadcast recording from August 2013. Radio Winchcombe’s Phill Bird was on a fishing trip on one of our ERISKAY class boats. >> "Hear theories of where the Loch Ness monster(s) might live; about sightings, fakes, is it dangerous?, is it real?, where Nessie has mostly been seen; as well as a number of fishing tips too."
This was our first boating holiday and we have decided to book a longer holiday for next year as the holiday was excellent.