- Brand new to the market for 2017 are our 2 bedroom executive properties, Hedgefield House Holiday Apartments. An ideal base in Inverness for you to stay a couple of nights before or after your cruise with us. 10% Discount to Caley Cruisers customers.
- In 2016 our Kintail was featured on Channel 4's " Great Canal Journeys "
- In the December 2015 issue of the online magazine Motorbat Owner was a 12-page editorial article published about a weekly cruise on the canal on our Balmoral class (PDF file).
- We have 2 stunning holiday cottages on the beautiful Isle of Skye. Blue Sea Cottage can sleep 4 and is located in Milovaig in North West Skye. Claigan View sleeps 2 and is situated at Galtrigill. Both cottages are available to rent all year round.
- We are delighted to introduce Loch Ness Motorhomes. It's the ideal way to explore the rest of the Highlands after your trip through the Great Glen. You can find further details here. They have a great base at Beauly Holiday Park if you are staying locally with your own caravan or motorhome prior to your cruise with us.
- Check out our fantastic new range of luxury vessels! Torridon and Kintail are our brand new flag ship cruisers and you can find out more details about their fit out on our Boat Building page.
- Dan Milner, Photographer & Journalist, wrote an article about a boating/mountain bike holiday on the Great Glen on one of our Highland Monarch class cruisers. The article FAT TYRE PIRATES was published in the May 2012 issue of the MOUNTAIN BIKING UK Magazine.
- Radio Broadcast recording from August 2013. Radio Winchcombe’s Phill Bird was on a fishing trip on one of our ERISKAY class boats. >> "Hear theories of where the Loch Ness monster(s) might live; about sightings, fakes, is it dangerous?, is it real?, where Nessie has mostly been seen; as well as a number of fishing tips too."
This was our first boating holiday and we have decided to book a longer holiday for next year as the holiday was excellent.