Due to the current exceptional circumstances in relation to Covid-19, we are no longer accepting new bookings for April, May or June 2020. We are continually monitoring the situation and this date range may extend in due course as we follow the Government advice issued on the matter.
Should you have a booking with us due to commence in May or June, we are happy to arrange a transfer to a later date (including 2021) or provide a voucher to the value of the payments made to date which can be used against a future booking. We are also happy to put a provisional hold on a 2021 date "just in case" whilst we see how the situation develops. If however these options are not suitable and you wish to make a claim on your insurance then, due to the Govenment restrictions in place, we are happy to provide any documentation required for you in order to do this.
Thank you very much for your support, we have been touched by our customers response from those we have been in touch with.
Please stay safe during this very difficult time.
Audrey & the team at Caley Cruisers