Availability & Pricing
- Saturday Start (Pet Free, weekly hire only)
- Friday or Monday Start (includes short-breaks and 10/11 night options)
This stunning vessel is one of the newer additions to the fleet and available for Friday, Saturday & Monday starts. Pets are allowed on the Friday/Monday start boat only.
- Torridon features 2 master double cabins, each with electric flush toilet and shower en-suite, and also a side cabin with twin bunks and she is recommended for parties of up to 6. The flexible sleeping arrangement of the accommodation is ideal for both couples and families.
- The single steering position is on the outside helm, a canopy is fitted along with demisters and a central heating outlet vented to the spacious top deck table and seating area. This feature of Torridon has proved to be a real hit with our guests.
- 32″ Flat screen TV* with DVD player in saloon
- A second 24″ TV* with DVD player is also fitted in the aft cabin
- Onboard WiFi installed, so you can stay connected and use your mobile device on board. However, we cannot guarantee a steady mobile WiFi reception.
- Speakers for radio/CD on board are also fitted to the top deck
- The fully equipped galley includes full-size fridge, toaster and microwave oven
- Hair dryer
- 240 volt electrical hook-up and inverter
You will find pictures of her fit out on our boat building page. Another new boat class, the Kintail, has the same hull and exterior as Torridon, but with 2 spacious double berths only, therefore ideal for 2 couples.
Pets are allowed on board the Friday or Monday start Torridon.
The Saturday start vessel is pet free.
*The quality of the television reception is very poor on the Glen, therefore the TV is best used as a screen for the DVD player.
Length x Beam: 12.2m x 4.06m (40′ 0″ x 13′ 3″)
Engine: Nanni 115 Hp, Shaft Drive, Bow & Stern Thrusters
Sleeps: 6, 2 double cabins with island berths, toilet & shower en-suite to both, & twin with bunks
Toilets: 2 Showers: 2
Price: Hire Charges from £1745 to £2774 per week short breaks from £1134 to £1942
Average cost of fuel for a weekly cruise – £135
2018 Canal Fees – £10 per night (2019 Canal Fees – £10.50 per night)
Smoking is not permitted on board any of our vessels (including enclosed canopy areas on deck).