Availability & Pricing
- Saturday Start (Pet Free, weekly hire only)
- Saturday Start (weekly hire only)
- Friday or Monday Start (includes short-breaks and 10/11 night options)
This stunning vessel is one of the newer additions to the fleet and available for Friday, Saturday & Monday starts.
- Torridon features 2 master double cabins, each with electric flush toilet and shower en-suite, and also a side cabin with twin bunks and she is recommended for parties of up to 6. The flexible sleeping arrangement of the accommodation is ideal for both couples and families.
- The single steering position is on the outside helm and a canopy and sprayhood are fitted along with demisters and a central heating outlet vented to the spacious top deck table and seating area. Whilst the canopy can be folded down if required, the sprayhood above the helm is in a fixed position. This feature of the Torridon class has proved to be a real hit with our guests.
- 32″ Flat screen TV* with DVD player in saloon
- A second 24″ TV* with DVD player is also fitted in the aft cabin
- Onboard WiFi installed, so you can stay connected and use your mobile device on board. However, we cannot guarantee a steady mobile WiFi reception as it can be limited in certain sections of the cruising area.
- Speakers for radio/CD on board are also fitted to the top deck
- The fully equipped galley includes full-size fridge, toaster and microwave oven
- Hair dryer
- 240 volt electrical hook-up and inverter
You can find out about how our boats are equipped, incl. an inventory of items on board, on the page About The Fleet.
You will find pictures of her fit out on our boat building page. Another new boat class, the Kintail, has the same hull and exterior as Torridon, but with 2 spacious double berths only, therefore ideal for 2 couples.
We advise booking early for popular dates, (bookings already being taken for 2020).
Pets allowed on selected boats (pet charge applicable). Only one of the two Saturday start vessels is currently a pet free boat (i.e. no pets permitted).
*The quality of the television reception is very poor along the cruising area, therefore the TV is mostly used as a screen for the DVD player.
Length x Beam: 12.2m x 4.06m (40′ 0″ x 13′ 3″)
Engine: Nanni 115 Hp, Shaft Drive, Bow & Stern Thrusters
Sleeps: 6, 2 double cabins with island berths, toilet & shower en-suite to both, & twin with bunks
Toilets: 2 Showers: 2
2019 Hire charges: Weekly from £1780 to £2829 Short breaks from £1157 to £1980
2019 Canal Fees – £10.50 per night (2020 Canal Fees – £11.00 per night)
Smoking is not permitted on board any of our vessels (including enclosed canopy areas on deck).