About the Fleet
Caley Cruisers operate a fleet of 27 motor cruisers with 11 different boat classes. Each boat is fully equipped with the following inventory:
- fully equipped galley with 4 ring gas cooker (with grill and oven) and a fridge
- life jackets
- bed linen & towels (1 bath towel and 1 hand towel per person)
- hot & cold running water
- shower & vacuum toilet
- warm air central heating
- safety equipment
- safety rails
- 240v supply through inverter
- electrical hook-up
- 12v cigarette lighter connection
- hair dryer
- large capacity toilet holding tank
- large/full tank of diesel - no refuelling required
- table/settee can be converted into a berth
A range of boats within the Caley Cruisers fleet features some additional amenities to make your cruise as comfortable as possible; these are:
- dual steering / fly bridge
- TV*/DVD (Torridon, Kintail, Balmoral, Eriskay & Isle of Skye class only)
* The quality of the television reception is very poor on the Glen, therefore the TV is best used as a screen for the DVD player.
See details for each individual boat class on the boat class pages.
Note: Smoking is not permitted on board any of our vessels.
We do not provide any condiments such as salt, pepper or cooking oil etc.
There is a chopping board, sink tidy, washing up bowl with cloth and brush and a supply of environmentally friendly washing up liquid. 1 set of oven gloves and a tea towel, a dustbin with lid and dustpan & brush and a mop.
A toilet roll is provided in each toilet and a toilet brush, a toothbrush mug, toilet cleaner and liquid hand wash.
There should be plenty of hangers in the wardrobes for your clothing.
The water on board is drinking water, but do bring bottled water if you prefer.
Recommended types of clothing to take with you are: general outdoor activity clothing, waterproofs and spare clothing, deck shoes or other suitable footwear such as lightweight hiking boots. Please also remember to bring gloves as they are very important for rope work. Other recommended items are: binoculars, torch, sunglasses, sun lotion and insect repellent, such as SMIDGE.
Please note: No First Aid kit supplied so please bring your own.