Caley Cruisers fleet
Caley Cruisers operate a fleet of 30 motor cruisers in 10 different boat classes. Each boat is fully equipped with the following inventory:
- gas cooker
- fridge (some boat classes with camping-size fridge only, about 45L volume)
- buoyancy aids
- bed linen
- hot & cold running water
- shower & vacuum toilet
- warm air central heating
- safety equipment
- safety rails
- 12v cigarette lighter connection
- large capacity toilet holding tank
- full tank of diesel - no refuelling required
- in all vessels the table can be converted into a double berth.
A range of boats within the Caley Cruisers fleet features
some extra luxuries to make your cruise as comfortable as possible. Some of these extras are:
- dual steering
- hair dryer
- CD player/radio
- 240v supply through inverter
- electrical hook-up
- TV/DVD (Balmoral, Eriskay & Isle of Skye class only) *
* Please note: the quality of the television reception is very poor on the Glen, therefore the TV is best used as a screen for the DVD player.
We kindly ask that you refrain from smoking inside the vessels.
See details for each individual boat class on the boat class pages.